Lately, I’ve written quite a bit. I’m anxious to see at the end of the day how many views come from a new posting. I’ve asked for this before, but all I want for Christmas is some feedback. This is just for me, there’s no boss rating my comments received and no follow-up meeting with the bosses to discuss why my numbers aren’t better. The 2 people who I answer to are both under 4 years old. So, these are my questions for you:
- Is there a type of post that you like best? (Top 10 List, Gone are the Days when…)
- Do you prefer more videos or pictures? (If so, they’re likely to be of my kids)
- What keeps you from leaving your opinion if you read an article that you like or don’t like?
- As a Facebook member, is there a reason that you don’t “Like” the page? I, myself get annoyed that if I like something, Facebook tells others your likes (or even that I’m playing Scrabble). Don’t get me started on when I read that my friends “Like” sites like Wal-Mart, Allstate, Progressive, McDonald’s, Red Bull, etc.
- Do you like or have any opinion about the websites that I find?
- Would you like to follow us on Twitter? Too bad, I don’t have any room in my life for a new social network.
- I’ve only had a few, but I would really like to have some more guest writers. If I don’t, you only get my opinion. For example; most of my posts are about my kids, 1 and 3 years old so my scope of expertise (or lack thereof) lies somewhere between Cars and Cars 2.
Well, I hope you are all having a nice December, the temperature is dropping. Santa Claus is coming to town. Another new year, tax return and Superbowl is around the corner!
I wanted to post this as a short entry as I am always looking for ways to boost readership. Sorry but this is my version of a short entry. Maybe that’s something you can leave feedback for me on. Oh, and the pictures….that’s just because I’m sure you may be sick of looking at my kids!